How to Use OPay USSD Code for Transactions in Mobile Phones is our Topic For Today , Today am going to be teaching you How to Use OPay USSD Code for Transactions
How to Use OPay USSD Code for Transactions in Mobile Phones
OPay has introduced offline payment and other transaction via USSD code in an attempt to make transactions more comfortable for all users across the nation Nigeria (NG).
Millions of users rely on OPay every day to carry out flawless transactions, such as cheap bike ride, scan payment, money transfer, withdrawals, buy airtime, data, pay utility bills, fund your bet 9ja account, Pay cable subscription and order food and groceries. With Opay, there are no hidden charges, no extra payment, no commissions, it is a combo of the S’s- Swift and Safe.
Note: To use Opay mobile USSD Code, you don’t have to be log on to OPay app before you carry out your transaction, you make your transaction via OPay USSD code with any mobile phone.
OPay USSD code allows you to dial a code, carry out your transaction without the use of the internet using any mobile phone.
How to Use OPay USSD to carry out Transaction
All you need is to dial *955# and it will bring your registered OPay account number and balance.
What You Can do with the new USSD
1. Send money: If you want to send money to another Opay Account or any local bank
2. Buy airtime: if you want to buy airtime for yourself or on another number (any network)
3. Deposit money: if you want to deposit money into your Opay account
4. Change pin: if you want to change your
5. Help: if you need help.Not long ago, OCar was launched by Opera Pay, which is a ride-hailing arm of the company that is here to give Nigerians affordable car service to any location of your choice. Not just that but will compete with the likes of UBER and Bolt.
OPay has indeed made the transaction easier in Nigeria. OPay app is a fantastic app for an excellent platform. If you are not using the app, you are missing a lot, because the more you use OPay, the more bonus you earn.
Wrapping up : How to Use OPay USSD Code for Transactions
You can download the OPay app through Google Play Store Here and when registering, it will ask for a referral code, you can copy this 3RDITHL and paste in the referral section.