Hey good day , Today I will be teaching you guys on How to Get Airtel 4.6GB Data For N200 , How to Get Airtel 4.6GB Data For N200 and 23GB For N1000 , How you can Get Airtel 4.6GB Data For N200 and 23GB For N1000 , Free browsing cheat has been the Most common thing people use in browsing due to the cost rate of data plan
How to Get Airtel 4.6GB Data For N200
1. Get a new Airtel SIM or any SIM that is not more than 3 months old. You can dial *746# to check the time your registered your SIM.
2. After you have confirmed that you have
registered the SIM for not less than 3 months, it shows you are eligible to activate the data.
3. Buy N200 recharge card and load with
*126*Pin on that Airtel SIM and check your
data balance by dialing *123*1# and you will
see 4.6GB data smiling at you. Valid for 30days.
- √Dont miss:
Nnuforum Review: How does
How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4.6GB for N200
1. Send GET to 141, and again send MIFI to 141.
2. Make sure you are on Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan, if not, migrate by dialing *312#.
3. You can check your current tariff by dialing *121*3*5#
4. Once all is done, then load a recharge card of N200 and boom check your data balance by dialing *140#.
How to Get Airtel 23GB Data For N1000
What others are reading
1. To accumulate up to 23GB get a recharge card of #200, 5 pieces.
2. Then follow the above method to accumulate up to 23GB of data.
Note: The trick is SIM selective, so you should try mostly new SIMs if your SIM is not Eligible. Dial *140# to check your data balance
- √Read Also :
Creative Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria
We don’t know yet if this is a loophole or just normal bonus from Airtel, but while we are still finding out… download what you can download now before Airtel change their mind. Let us know in comment if you are already rocking it. Enjoy while it last. Do not forget to share this post with your friends. And subscribe to our blog